My name is Chantal. This blog has no purpose. Here are some things about me:
- I’m from Maine.
- I’m in love with a boy (man) named John and he’s my best friend.
- I live in Los Angeles, but never wanted to. I’ve been here for 7 years and counting…
- I work in Human Resources.
- I’m not a “people-person,” but I still kick ass at my job.
- I don’t enjoy assigning concrete definitions to abstract ideas.
- I never jay-walk and tend to be a rule-follower…most of the time.
- I don’t like to argue. Please don’t test me.
- I’m happy almost all the time and feel guilty when I’m not.
- I’m extremely grateful for everything I have and my only regret in life is that I took AP Government instead of Civics in high school. I suck at politics.
Anything else you want to know, just ask. I’ve always believed since a young age: The more I tell you, the less you can assume and the less you can assume, the more you’ll know the true me.